Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. (formerly Amec Foster Wheeler) is an international Engineering and Environmental Consulting Firm with offices across the United States and throughout the world. Our clients included government agencies, Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium size companies. Due to increased work load, the NYC/LI office, which is located in Bayside, NY, is looking to add a staff member with 4 to 8 years of experience. Projects are local and within commuting distance from our Bayside, NY office.
Civil or Environmental Engineer/Geologist / Environmental Scientist
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments;
- Brownfield and Superfund investigations & cleanups;
- Experience with the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of remediation equipment
- Soil and groundwater sampling;
- Soil vapor sampling and SSD system pilot testing;
- Operations and maintenance of treatment systems;
- Preparation of Work Plans;
- Creating tables and figures for reports;
- Preparation of report text; and,
- Develop and implement site specific Health & Safety Plans.
Bachelors of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or related science. Must be able to perform field work.
Minimum four – eight years, experience with remediation equipment a plus. Good writing and communications skills are required.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .