EnviroTrac Ltd. is a full-service environmental consulting and engineering firm with offices located in NY, MA, CT, NJ, PA, VA, WV, OH, NC, GA and FL. EnviroTrac Ltd. has extensive experience in Environmental Investigations, Site Assessments, and Remediation for legal, lending, energy, government, and commercial clients. We provide services to meet all aspects of RCRA, CERCLA, USDOT, CAA, CWA, OSHA, state and local regulations.
We are seeking an Entry Level Staff Scientist with 0-3 years of experience. This is a full-time position with benefits at EnviroTrac’s New York office in Yaphank. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform soil and groundwater sampling
- Remediation system installation oversight
- Drilling and monitor well installation
- Aquifer studies
- Environmental site assessments
- Compliance and regulatory reporting
- Geotechnical investigations
- Storage tank closures
- Site reclamation activities
- Field analysis and surveying
- Construction and excavation oversight
- Research on state, local, and federal levels
- Remediation operation and maintenance along with other related environmental consulting tasks.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for include:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering, or geology-related science
- Working knowledge with environmental site assessment methods (ASTM 1527-13 and/or 40 CFR Part 312)
- Direct work experience performing Phase I ESAs (completed at least 30 to 50 Phase I ESAs)
- Strong observation, communication, organizational and technical writing abilities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and ability to work independently on multiple projects at a time under strict deadlines
- Physical ability to work in the field under all weather conditions, climb ladders, stairs and walk on a variety of terrain
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and work with computerized database searches
- Valid Driver’s License
Additional Qualifications/Certifications that are a plus:
- 40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER
- Asbestos/lead/mold certifications
- Experience in proposing/implementing Phase II site investigation work
EnviroTrac Ltd. offers a competitive salary, great growth potential, medical, dental and vision insurance plans, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care, 401k plan, Profit sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, AFLAC supplemental plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and paid holidays.
EnviroTrac does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, or age.
All appropriate candidates should submit their resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
- EnviroTrac Ltd.
- Attn: Human Resources
- Fax: (508) 546-0416
- Email: email@example.com